Ivy Street Transportation company drivers are some of the highest paid drivers in the industry. We offer medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits.
Ivy Street Transportation has one of the best owner-operator programs in the industry. We are the only company that offers a flat fee to the operator.
We are looking for a reliable dispatcher to help create trucking routes that keep costs down but meet customer scheduling needs.
We are currently accepting applications for company drivers and owner-operators. Read more about what each position entails below.
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about employment opportunities.
Ivy Street Transportation company drivers are some of the highest paid drivers in the industry. We offer medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits. Our company drivers make 20 percent of all loads, which averages out to 45 to 65 cents per mile. For example: Take a load from Dallas to Denver, which is 740 miles. The gross pay for that load is $2,000. Our driver would receive $400 for that run, and it only takes a day and a half. Or take San Diego to Woodburn OR, which is 1,000 miles. The gross pay for that load is $3,000, and our driver would make $600 for two days’ worth of work. But that’s not all! We also offer weekly bonuses for safe driving and bonuses for drivers who reach the $10,000 and $20,000 mile mark per week. In addition, we offer low fuel consumption bonuses. All of this and more is why we attract the absolute best company drivers—and keep them.
Driver duties and responsibilities:
• Keeping interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter
• Completing documentation such as logs, mileage or cargo reports
• Following schedules and rerouting in timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion
Driver requirements and qualifications:
• Safe driving practices
• Able to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS
• Able to work well alone
• Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties
• Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
• Excellent time management skills
• Organized and able to follow a schedule
• Focused on customer service
• Positive attitude and
• Professional demeanor
• High school diploma or equivalent; relevant experience
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Must be able to pass criminal background check
• Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and sit for long periods of time during daily routine
• Previous professional experience driving preferred; training may be provided
• Able to work night, weekends, and holidays as needed
Ivy Street Transportation has one of the best owner-operator programs in the industry. We are the only company that offers a flat fee to the operator. We believe that you do all the work and should be paid for it—not the company. Our fees are simple: a flat fee of $389 per week or 10 percent of gross pay, whichever is greater. No forced dispatching. Owner-operators go when they want to go and are home when they want to be home. No hidden fees.
We’re looking to add and experienced sales rep to our growing team. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a competitive salary and unlimited income, this is your chance!
As an Inside Sales Representative you’ll make phone calls to introduce Ivy Street Transportation, conduct follow up phone calls to describe the services and benefits we provide our clients and open and manage accounts for investors.
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company in the transportation industry.
We’re looking to hire sales reps immediately, so please send your resume today for consideration and quick follow up.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: Negotiable
Experience: Insides Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
We are seeking Account Representatives to generate revenue by developing market potential through forecasting and closing sales.
We are also looking for a reliable dispatcher to help create trucking routes that keep costs down but meet customer scheduling needs.
The dispatcher will be responsible for using the latest in routing software to establish daily trucking routes that make required stops outlined in customer contracts. The successful candidate for this position needs to be able to adjust to last minute changes and work with drivers to schedule emergency pick-up or delivery for new or established clients when necessary.
Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
• Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
• Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new services; developing new applications.
• Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive services and reactions from accounts.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Desired qualifications and skills:
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience in marketing or sales
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred but not required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic accounting skills a plus
Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm (words per minute)
• Develop delivery routes and maintain contact with drivers throughout the day
• Collaborate with management to modify daily routes to accommodate the needs of customers
• Act as a communication liaison through the two-way truck radio system and answer incoming phone calls from drivers on the road
• Cultivate strong relationships with drivers and customers to reduce the stress that comes with last minute schedule changes
• Monitor any sudden route changes or road construction issues and work with drivers to establish new routes for timely deliveries
Desired qualifications and skills:
High school diploma/GED required
Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes occasional evenings, weekends and holidays
Strong knowledge of the roadways throughout the immediate area
Ability to work in a team environment in high pressure situations
Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
© 2018 Ivy Street Transportation LLC.